Allen I. Tullar
Allen I. Tullar, Chair of the Matrimonial and Family Law Group, regularly counsels individuals in divorce, custody and child support matters. As a Mediator, Allen helps families face difficult circumstances while easing the burden of legal expenditures and added duress. When court action is required, his experience representing Lehigh Valley families in the family court system allows Allen to help clients navigate through stressful proceedings and obtain fair settlements. He has also guided families through adoption, guardianship, and LGBT matters.
In 2002, Allen was appointed as a Master to the Lehigh County Family Court where he implemented the new Lehigh County three-tier domestic relations system. He served with the county for three years, during which time he held de novo support hearings and custody conferences and acted as a Master in Divorce.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Rutgers College, M.A., 1988
- Rutgers College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1987
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Mayfair Festival of the Arts, Board Member
- Tune in to WDIY 88.1FM to Hear Gross McGinley Attorneys Talk Divorce
- How Divorce Attorneys Rely on Accountants
- Seminar for Therapists: Child Custody in Pennsylvania
- Fall Seminar for Accountants: “Accounting for Divorce”
- Attorney Allen Tullar to Speak at Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center’s ‘Path to Parenthood’ Event on July 27th
- Who Owns the Frozen Embryo?
- Quoted: "After Obergefell: How the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage has affected other areas of law", ABA Journal, June 2016
- Quoted: "Sodomite Suppression Act proposal sparks controversy", WFMZ.com, March 2015
- "Helping Your Clients Understand What Counts: Establishing Support Obligations During Divorce Proceedings", Pennsylvania Accountant Magazine, August 2013
Practice Spotlight: Matrimonial & Family Law
Our attorneys regularly counsel families on sophisticated family law and matrimonial law matters. Gross McGinley’s family law practice provides you with the support and guidance you need to make informed c… Read More