Anne K. Manley
For over two decades, Anne K. Manley has provided Lehigh and Northampton County businesses and individuals with a full range of legal services including business law, employment law, creditors’ rights, collections, landlord tenant, zoning, family law, and personal injury.
Anne represents a wide variety of individual and business clients, serving all of their legal needs, simple or complex, large or small. She assists businesses with collections, employment and personnel issues, and litigation associated with these matters.
Anne has presented to various groups on an array of issues including unemployment compensation, family law, and divorce and custody.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Lehigh University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1984
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- East Allen Township Zoning Hearing Board, Former Member and Chairperson
- Concordia Lutheran Academy Board of Directors
- St. Nicolas Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Member
- Stalemate Continues: Allentown Unemployment Services Shut Down Due to Lack of Funding
- Anne Manley and Kimberly Spotts-Kimmel to Give Seminar to Businesses
- Partners Manley and Spotts-Kimmel Receive Six Figure Arbitration Award for Construction Client
- Attorney Manley Recovers Contractor Payment from Fast-Food Restaurant Owner
- Client Receives $375,000 Injury Settlement
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled team of litigators vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Health Care
Health care is one of the fastest growing industries across the country. Health care providers and professionals are experiencing exponential growth in their businesses. This rapid growth can lead to possibl… Read More