Christopher W. Gittinger
Christopher W. Gittinger concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense and municipal law.
He represents insurance carriers in all areas of insurance defense and provides counsel to many local municipalities on matters including zoning and land use.
Chris is formerly of the law firm Fonzone & Ashley.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Tufts University, B.S., 1981
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Secretary
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Board of Governors
Practice Spotlight: LGBT Practice Group
Gross McGinley’s LGBT Practice Group, focuses on serving the Lehigh Valley’s gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community. Our attorneys are particularly sensitive to the specific needs of the L… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Municipal
Gross McGinley offers a full range of legal services to local municipalities. Our attorneys represent Lehigh Valley local governments, planning boards, zoning boards, cities, and counties in real estate, lan… Read More