Daniel A. Prestosh
Daniel A. Prestosh is an Associate in the firm’s Business and Real Estate Practice Groups. He counsels small to mid-sized businesses (including many LLCs) as well as start-ups and entrepreneurs in general business matters including corporate formation, contracts, and agreements of sale. Dan works on commercial and residential real estate actions with experience in commercial leasing, land use, zoning, and municipal matters.
As a member of the firm’s Employment Practice Group, Dan counsels employers on non-disclosure and non-compete agreements as well as employee terminations.
Areas of Practice
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Moravian College, B.S., summa cum laude, 2006
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County, Associate Member