Sarah M. Murray
Sarah M. Murray is a business-minded attorney focused in the areas of corporate law, contracts and agreements, real estate and municipal law.
As an MBA scholar, Sarah approaches the law from a business perspective, counseling commercial clients on the law and how it impacts their business. She has worked with clients in a variety of industries including real estate, banking, contracts, business formation, and municipal law. Sarah also has experience with asset purchases and buying and selling businesses.
Sarah also has extensive knowledge in commercial and residential real estate transactions and land development. She is equipped to handle land use and zoning matters and formerly sat as the Assistant Solicitor for a zoning hearing board.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University, J.D., M.B.A., 2006
- Tulane University, B.S. in Management, magna cum laude, 2003
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County,
- ↳Board of Directors - Treasurer
- ↳Finance Committee Co-Chair
- ↳Young Lawyers’ Division - Board Liaison and Former Chair
- Lehigh County Paralegal Association, Board Liaison and Attorney Advisor
- Miracle League of the Lehigh Valley, Coach and Volunteer, former member of Board of Directors
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps, Board of Trustees
Practice Spotlight: Employment Law
Frequent changes in the law result in under-informed Human Resources professionals and employees, leaving businesses and individuals susceptible to risk. Having informed and reliable legal counsel on your si… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More