Zachary R. Fowler
Zachary R. Fowler supports the Litigation Practice Group as an associate attorney. He provides commercial litigation support to businesses in matters concerning employment discrimination, contract disputes, insurance defense, and medical malpractice defense. Zach handles all phases of litigation, from pleadings through and including trial, and has successfully tried a number of arbitrations. He has worked with small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries including construction, health and medical services, restaurant, and digital media. Additionally, Zach provides litigation support to individuals in matters concerning collections and other small claim issues.
In 2016, Zach was selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, a distinction reserved for no more than 2.5% of young attorneys in Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012,
- Susquehanna University, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Donald E. Wieand Barristers Inn
- Zachary Fowler Successfully Defends Landowner in PA Superior Court
- Attorney Zach Fowler Successfully Defends Trio of Arbitrations
- Tom Brady Reveals Advantages and Pitfalls of Arbitration Provisions
- Patrick Reilly and Zachary Fowler Obtain Settlement for Disabled Worker
- Gross McGinley Hosts Restrictive Covenant CLE at Bar Association
- Attorney Zachary Fowler Appointed to Lehigh Valley Academy Board of Trustees
- "Applications of the Statute of Repose in Medical Malpractice Cases," The Legal Intelligencer Medical Malpractice Supplement, April 2017
- "Student-Athletes Could Be FLSA Pitfall for Colleges," The Legal Intelligencer Labor & Employment Supplement, June 2014
- “A Skeleton Analysis of Obamacare’s Impact on Business,” GM Law Alert, 2013, co-author
Awards & Recognitions
- 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- ↳Society for Human Resource Managers Lehigh Valley Annual Conference, October 2016" target="_blank">"Drafting and Litigating Restrictive Covenants in the Lehigh Valley",↳Society for Human Resource Managers Lehigh Valley Annual Conference, October 2016
- "Drafting and Litigating Restrictive Covenants in the Lehigh Valley", Bar Association of Lehigh County CLE, 2016
- Defended landowner in a case involving an individual who fell down a staircase and allegedly suffered traumatic brain injuries. Successfully briefed and argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and got the case dismissed.
- Successfully obtained a settlement for a confidential amount on behalf of a client with Muscular Dystrophy (MD) who was fired by his employer.
- Achieved favorable rulings in trio of compulsory arbitrations involving motor vehicle accidents, representing defendants and stipulated liability in each.
Practice Spotlight: Medical Malpractice Defense
Gross McGinley’s Medical Malpractice Defense Group represents health care providers in patient care matters. Our team of experienced attorneys, devoted paralegals, and numerous support staff review all rel… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Municipal
Gross McGinley offers a full range of legal services to local municipalities. Our attorneys represent Lehigh Valley local governments, planning boards, zoning boards, cities, and counties in real estate, lan… Read More