Gross McGinley Looking to Hire New Business Associate
Gross McGinley is seeking an experienced Associate for its Business Law Group. To be considered, an applicant should have one to three years of experience practicing business law.
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the legal aspects of daily business operations including contracting, regulatory compliance, governance, and human resources.
- Provide drafting, review, negotiation and assistance in the implementation of contracts and leases. Contract areas include buy-sell arrangements, employment and severance agreements, succession planning and dissolution, tax structuring of business matters, employment offers, non-compete agreements, executive compensation agreements and policies associated therewith.
- Municipal experience is a plus.
- Experience in bank financing transactions is required. A grasp of accounting principles also a plus.
- A desire to assist with advertising copy review, endorsement issues, sweepstakes, contests and the applicable regulations of the Federal Trade Commission and the consumer protection laws of the states, for marketing activities.
- Drafting and knowledge of various business and banking documents and transactions.
- Ability to attend and participate at township meetings.
- Ability to understand client needs and goals for the business and successfully assist client in meeting those goals.
- A desire to develop client relationships.
- Prior business experience.
Salary commensurate with experience; competitive benefits package; partnership track for those associates with the determination, desire and commitment to contribute to the future of the firm. Submit your resume to Deborah Faulkinberry at email@example.com.