2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Names Gross McGinley Attorneys
Gross McGinley, LLP proudly announces that seven of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized by 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Each year, no more than five percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania receive the Super Lawyers recognition and less than 2.5 percent of Pennsylvania lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list.
2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Honorees
- Malcolm J. Gross was selected for his achievements in the area of General Litigation. He is a founding partner of the firm and practices civil litigation including corporate law, matrimonial law, media, transactions, real estate, and construction law. Mal was previously listed by Super Lawyers in 2004, 2006, and 2013-2018.
- Howard S. Stevens was selected for his achievements in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense. As Chair of Gross McGinley’s Medical Malpractice Defense Group, Howard represents large hospitals and health networks as well as individual physicians in medical malpractice claims. He was previously listed by Super Lawyers in 2005 and 2011-2018.
2019 Pennsylvania Rising Stars Honorees
- Samuel E. Cohen was selected for his achievements in Business Litigation. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation and business disputes, regularly counseling small businesses and large corporations on contracts, employment, product warranties, and zoning disputes. Sam also pursues civil litigation matters on behalf of individuals and business clients in the area of debt collections and tax assessment appeals. He was previously listed by Rising Stars from 2014-2018.
- Sarah M. Murray was selected for her achievements in Real Estate Law. She provides businesses, municipalities, and individuals with guidance in purchasing, selling, and leasing property as well as assistance with land use and zoning matters. Sarah serves as Solicitor to Lehigh County and several other Lehigh Valley municipal entities. She was previously listed by Rising Stars in 2018.
- R. Nicholas Nanovic was selected for his achievements in Estate Planning and Probate. A new partner with the firm, Nick counsels his clients in estate planning, estate administration, trust, and tax matters. He is a certified Accredited Estate Planner® designee by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils. Nick was previously listed by Rising Stars in 2013 and 2015-2018.
- Michael J. Blum was selected for his achievements in Medical Malpractice Defense. He regularly tries cases in the areas of medical malpractice defense, plaintiff’s personal injury, and general liability defense. Michael also has an active criminal defense practice. He was previously listed by Rising Stars from 2013-2018.
- Sarah Hart Charette was newly selected this year for her achievements in Medical Malpractice Defense. She is an experienced litigator and, in addition to her medical malpractice work, she maintains an active criminal defense practice, conducting numerous bench and jury trials in cases involving drugs, sexual assault, domestic violence, thefts, DUIs, and fleeing and eluding.
Congratulations to all of our attorneys named this year!