Business Associate and Paralegal Positions Available
The following positions have been filled.
Gross McGinley’s Business Services Group is growing! We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Business Associate – less than one year of experience
Must have the desire and determination to develop the skills and knowledge (below) to be an integral part of the Business Services Group.
Business Associate – three to five years of experience
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the legal aspects of daily business operations including contracting, regulatory compliance, governance, and human resources.
- Provide drafting, review, negotiation and assistance in the implementation of contracts and leases. Contract areas include buy-sell arrangements, employment severance agreements, succession planning and dissolution, tax structuring of business matters, employment offers, non-compete agreements, executive compensation agreements and policies associated therewith.
- Municipal experience is a plus.
- Experience in bank financing transactions is required. A grasp of accounting principals also a plus.
- Drafting and knowledge of various business and banking documents and transactions.
- Ability to attend and participate at township meetings.
- Ability to understand client needs and goals for the business and successfully assist client in meeting those goals.
- A desire to develop client relationships.
- Prior business experience.
Business Paralegal – five+ years of experience
Knowledge, Responsibilities and Skills Needed:
- Drafting, editing, finalizing and tracking agreements and documents.
- Corporate formation, governance and compliance issues.
- Intellectual Property applications and administration.
- Preparing for and participating in commercial closings and handling post-closing filings and related matters.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Gross McGinley offers a salary commensurate with experience, competitive benefits package, and the opportunity to be a part of a progressive, growing team. Please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested.