Eight Gross McGinley Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in 2013
Eight attorneys, over a quarter of the firm, have been recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers this year. Five attorneys will be included on the 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, an honor granted to no more than 5% of attorneys in the state. Three attorneys will be included on the 2013 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list, an honor granted to no more than 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 or practicing for less than 10 years. While all of our attorneys have outstanding skills, this overwhelming ratio of honorees is a recognition of Gross McGinley’s depth of knowledge and experience as recognized by our peers.
2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Malcolm J. Gross – General Litigation
- Howard S. Stevens – Medical Malpractice Defense
- Patrick J. Reilly – General Litigation
- Susan Ellis Wild – General Litigation
- Victor F. Cavacini – General Litigation
2013 Pennsylvania Rising Stars
- Andrew H. Ralston, Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense
- Loren L. Speziale – Business Litigation
- Michael J. Blum – Medical Malpractice Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.