Ten Gross McGinley Attorneys Selected to 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List
Gross McGinley is extremely proud to announce that ten of its attorneys are recognized in the 2014 issue of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine. Nominated by their peers, nearly one-third of the firm’s attorneys were chosen to be listed based on their professional achievements in the legal field.
Listed as 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Malcolm J. Gross, General Litigation
- Howard S. Stevens, Medical Malpractice Defense
- Patrick J. Reilly, General Litigation
- Susan Ellis Wild, General Litigation
Listed as 2014 Pennsylvania Rising Stars
- Andrew H. Ralston, Jr., Business Litigation
- Loren L. Speziale, Business Litigation
- Michael J. Blum, Medical Malpractice Defense
- Samuel E. Cohen, Business Litigation
- Graig M. Schultz, General Litigation
“I believe all of our attorneys exemplify our industry’s standard for professional excellence and I am proud to see that our peers in the legal community recognize their dedication as trusted legal counsel,” said Paul McGinley, Managing Partner for Gross McGinley.