Constance K. Nelson
Constance K. Nelson has extensive experience representing individuals and businesses in litigation matters. She has tried numerous cases in the areas of white-collar crime and personal injury, with specific experience in toxic torts and product liability matters. Constance is comfortable in a courtroom, having served as Chief Prosecutor of White Collar Crime in Northampton County for thirteen years prior to joining Gross McGinley.
Constance also counsels families facing legal matters outside of the courtroom including divorce and alimony negotiations, child custody and guardianship matters, grandparent rights, and prenuptial agreements. She assists families in estate matters as well, ensuring the wishes of individuals are carried out through wills, powers of attorney, and advanced medical directives.
Constance provides guidance in real estate matters, assisting individuals with property settlement agreements and handling landlord-tenant agreements and disputes.
As a former educator, Constance serves as a legal guide for her clients in order that they make educated decisions about their case from start to finish. She has excelled at applying her acquired skills to her litigation practice.
Areas of Practice
- infoCriminal Defense
- infoLocal Counsel
- infoMatrimonial & Family Law
- infoWills, Trusts, & Estates
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Rutgers University New Brunswick, B.S., 1997
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- LeTip of the Lehigh Valley
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley, Board of Directors:
- North Penn Legal Services, Board of Directors
- Turning Point of the Lehigh Valley, Volunteer
- New Date: CPE Seminar for Accountants – Tax Returns and Divorce
- Allen Tullar and Constance Nelson Featured on WDIY 88.1 FM
- Gross McGinley’s Litigation Group Presents to Northampton County Bar Association
- Family Law Seminar for Therapists, Counselors, and Psychologists
- Gross McGinley Serves As Local Counsel in Landmark Trade Secrets Trial
- Preparing a Will: Should I Use an Attorney or Do It Online?
- Served as local counsel to Dalmatia Import Group, Inc. in Dalmatia Import Group, Inc. v. FoodMatch Inc. et al., successfully securing a landmark jury verdict which should result in a judgment of $5.2 million as well as attorneys' fees and a permanent injunction. It is also the first verdict to be decided under the Defend Trade Secrets Act (2016).
Practice Spotlight: Internet Law
Virtually every business has an online presence that provides great prospects and distinct challenges that can lead to significant and unexpected legal issues. Gross McGinley attorneys offer unique experienc… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Media & Publishing
As technologies continue to advance in the media and publishing industries, Gross McGinley guides companies through evolving laws, business practices, and regulatory requirements. Our attorneys are well-vers… Read More