Gross McGinley Lehigh Valley PA Resolution Attorneys

Municipal Law Resolutions

Counsel on Governing Body Actions Our attorneys provide legal representation and guidance and leverage many years of experience and knowledge about municipal law to draft resolutions. Municipal councils adopt resolutions for documents of intent, opinion, or will. Municipalities may require a resolution for:

  • Expressing the municipal council’s opinion on an issue to another government level, whether the state or federal government, organization, or the general public
  • Giving notice of a municipal election (special or regular)
  • Initiating annexation via arbitration
  • Determining procedural rules by which the municipality will conduct its meetings
  • Appointing a charter commission

Resolutions Team

View Profile

J. Jackson Eaton III

View Profile Gross McGinley Allentown Law Firm Attorney John F. Gross

John F. “Jack” Gross

View Profile Gross McGinley Allentown Law Firm Attorney Jason A. Ulrich

Jason A. Ulrich


Frequently Asked Questions

Gross McGinley is a full-service law firm, providing legal guidance for both personal and professional needs. Please visit our services page to learn more!

Since 1976, we’ve been serving individuals, businesses, and communities through the greater Lehigh Valley. Learn more about us.

Group legal insurance plans are fast-growing employer benefits. Several employers have established relationships with Gross McGinley – simply inquire about your specific legal plan to see if yours is accepted.

Yes, Gross McGinley accepts credit card payments via our website, over the phone, or in-person. Our Billing team will provide you with assistance in making a payment.   

Our firm accommodates in-person meetings and virtual appointments. Please advise of your communication preferences when you speak with your attorney.

Certain services, like document signings and notarizations, may require your in-person presence.

    Have questions? Need to speak to someone about your legal needs? We're here to help.

    I agree to receive electronic marketing communications from Gross McGinley, LLP.