Victor F. Cavacini
Victor F. Cavacini concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, zoning and land development matters, and estate administration. Vic was selected to the list of 2012-2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, a peer-nominated recognition. He also has an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
He is a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a Pennsylvania Supreme Court approved agency. Vic represents victims who are injured and/or have lost their lives as the result of the negligence of others. He also litigates business-related disputes.
Vic’s practice also includes estate planning and administration.
In the past, Vic served as Assistant District Attorney for Lehigh County from 1992 to 1995, and prior to that, served for 20 years as an Assistant Public Defender.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Catholic University School of Law, J.D., 1969
- King’s College, B.S., 1965
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County, Past President
- Donald E. Wieand Inn of Court, Past Master
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Allentown YMCA Board of Directors, Past President
- Third Circuit Takes Hard Swing at Interchange Prohibition
- Estate Administration Accounting
- Ancillary Administration and the Case of the Snowbird
- A Lesson Before Dying: A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Educating Juries on Heavy Truck Collisions
- Fall Seminar for Accountants: “Probate Gone Bad”
Awards & Recognitions
- 2012-2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- A Pennsylvania statute prohibits a licensee of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board from serving a person that is "visibly intoxicated". Settled a case for liquor code liability in a matter involving the death of a young husband and father who died in a one-car accident.
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled litigation team vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and fe… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More