Victor F. Cavacini
Victor F. Cavacini concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, zoning and land development matters, and estate administration. Vic was selected to the list of 2012-2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, a peer-nominated recognition. He also has an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
He is a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a Pennsylvania Supreme Court approved agency. Vic represents victims who are injured and/or have lost their lives as the result of the negligence of others. He also litigates business related disputes.
Vic’s practice also includes estate planning and administration.
In the past, Vic served as Assistant District Attorney for Lehigh County from 1992 to 1995, and prior to that, served for 20 years as an Assistant Public Defender.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Catholic University School of Law, J.D., 1969
- King’s College, B.S., 1965
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County, Past President
- Donald E. Wieand Inn of Court, Past Master
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Allentown YMCA Board of Directors, Past President
- A Lesson Before Dying: A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Educating Juries on Heavy Truck Collisions
- Fall Seminar for Accountants: “Probate Gone Bad”
- Ten Gross McGinley Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Victor Cavacini and Andy Ralston Secured Right to Erect New Curved LED Billboard in Downtown Allentown
- Attorneys Victor Cavacini and Andrew Ralston Obtain Zoning Approval for Unique “Curved” Digital Billboard in Center City Allentown
Awards & Recognitions
- 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- A Pennsylvania statute prohibits a licensee of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board from serving a person that is "visibly intoxicated". Settled a case for liquor code liability in a matter involving the death of a young husband and father who died in a one-car accident.
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled team of litigators vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Media & Publishing
As technologies continue to advance in the media and publishing industries, Gross McGinley guides companies through evolving laws, business practices, and regulatory requirements. Our attorneys are well-vers… Read More