Allen I. Tullar serves as Chair of Gross McGinley’s Divorce and Family Law Group. He regularly counsels individuals in divorce, custody and child support matters. In addition, he guides families, including those in the LGBTQ community, through adoption, guardianship and legal name changes.
As a domestic relations Mediator, Allen helps adverse parties reach agreements, while easing the burden of legal fees. In addition, he is a trained Parenting Coordinator, able to be court appointed to work with parents in settling disputes outside the courtroom. When court action is required, Allen represents his clients and helps them obtain fair settlements.
As a Master to the Lehigh County Family Court, Allen I. Tullar helped implement the Lehigh County three-tier domestic relations system. He served with the county for three years, during which time he held de novo support hearings and custody conferences and acted as a Master in Divorce.
Prior to practicing as a family and divorce attorney, Allen provided counseling services to those struggling with addiction and family challenges.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Rutgers College, M.A., 1988
- Rutgers College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1987
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- The Salvation Army Lehigh Valley, Advisory Board
- Sanctuary at Haafsville, Advisory Board
- Will Child Support Change During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- The Salvation Army Appoints Allen Tullar to Advisory Board
- Parenting Coordinators Option in 2019
- Therapist Divorce Law Seminar
- Business Accounting and Divorce Seminar
- Pet Custody – PA Laws May Change
- Quoted: "After Obergefell: How the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage has affected other areas of law", ABA Journal, June 2016:
- Quoted: "Sodomite Suppression Act proposal sparks controversy", WFMZ.com, March 2015:
- "Helping Your Clients Understand What Counts: Establishing Support Obligations During Divorce Proceedings", Pennsylvania Accountant Magazine, August 2013
- "Reunification & Co-Parenting Counseling", Progressions Behavioral Health, December 2018
- "Reunification & Co-Parenting Counseling: What Can Happen In Court?", Gross McGinley and LVPCA, October 2018
- "The Roles of Mental Health Professionals in Family Law Matters", Gross McGinley and LVPCA, October 2017
- "Tax Returns and Divorce", Gross McGinley, November 2017
- "Accounting for Divorce", Gross McGinley, October 2016
- Interview: California's proposed Sodomite Suppression Act, WFMZ Channel 69 News, March 2015
- "New Year - New You: Planning for your future", Gross McGinley Seminar, January 2015
Practice Spotlight: Divorce and Family Law
Our attorneys regularly counsel families on sophisticated divorce and family law matters. Gross McGinley’s family law practice provides you with the support and guidance you need to make informed choices a… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Non-Profit
Nonprofit organizations frequently encounter unique situations given their tax-exempt status. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the unique legal matters that can arise within foundations, member… Read More