Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner
Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner is an experienced family law attorney, guiding individuals through sensitive legal matters including divorce, child custody and guardianship, child support and alimony claims, protections from abuse (PFAs), and adoptions. She also assists her clients in designing pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements that best preserve family assets.
Kellie is well-versed in the Lehigh and Northampton County family court systems, representing individuals in family law disputes. As an experienced arbitrator and mediator, Kellie also counsels families in matters that can best be resolved outside of the courtroom.
She also represents individuals and property owners in landlord-tenant matters including lease disputes, eviction filings, and property maintenance.
Kellie also supports the firm’s Litigation Group. Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Kellie worked for over 11 years as an attorney with North Penn Legal Services, providing legal advice and representation to low-income clients in family law, unemployment, landlord/tenant, and other legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Lehigh County Arbitrator
- Child Care Information Services Board of Directors, Officer
- Allentown Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living, Development Committee
- LCCC Paralegal Advisory Committee
- Allentown Chamber of Commerce Appoints Kellie Rahl-Heffner to Board
- Prenuptial Agreement Enforcement
- Kellie Rahl-Heffner Appointed Committee Member for Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living
- New Date: CPE Seminar for Accountants – Tax Returns and Divorce
- Kellie Rahl-Heffner Joins LCCC Paralegal Program Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Limits Grandparent Rights in Custody Cases
Practice Spotlight: Local Counsel
Firms and attorneys in the Philadelphia region, throughout Pennsylvania, and across the country, have called upon the Gross McGinley litigation team’s extensive experience and knowledge of the county, stat… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Health Care
Health care is one of the fastest growing industries across the country. Health care providers and professionals are experiencing exponential growth in their businesses. This rapid growth can lead to possibl… Read More