Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner
Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner is an experienced family law attorney, guiding individuals through sensitive legal matters including divorce, child custody and guardianship, child support and alimony claims, protections from abuse (PFAs), and adoptions. She also assists her clients in designing pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements that best preserve family assets.
Kellie is well-versed in the Lehigh and Northampton County family court systems, representing individuals in family law disputes. As an experienced arbitrator and mediator, Kellie also counsels families in matters that can best be resolved outside of the courtroom.
She also represents individuals and property owners in landlord-tenant matters including lease disputes, eviction filings, and property maintenance.
Kellie also supports the firm’s Litigation Group. Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Kellie worked for over 11 years as an attorney with North Penn Legal Services, providing legal advice and representation to low-income clients in family law, unemployment, landlord/tenant, and other legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- ↳Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Lehigh County Arbitrator
- Child Care Information Services Board of Directors, Officer
- Allentown Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living, Development Committee
- LCCC Paralegal Advisory Committee
Practice Spotlight: Elder Law
As loved ones age, legal needs will change. Our Elder Law attorneys understand and we are sensitive to the confusing and emotionally difficult decisions that are faced by families. We are prepared to advise … Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More