Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner
Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner is an experienced family law attorney, guiding individuals through sensitive legal matters including divorce, child custody and guardianship, child support and alimony claims, protections from abuse (PFAs), and adoptions. She also assists her clients in designing pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements that best preserve family assets.
Kellie is well-versed in the Lehigh and Northampton County family court systems, representing individuals in family law disputes. As an experienced arbitrator and mediator, Kellie also counsels families in matters that can best be resolved outside of the courtroom.
Kellie also supports the firm’s Litigation Group. Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Kellie worked for over 10 years as an attorney with North Penn Legal Services, providing legal advice and representation to low-income clients in family law, unemployment, landlord/tenant, and other legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Lehigh County Arbitrator
- Child Care Information Services Board of Directors, Officer
- Kellie Rahl-Heffner Appointed Committee Member for Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living
- New Date: CPE Seminar for Accountants – Tax Returns and Divorce
- Kellie Rahl-Heffner Joins LCCC Paralegal Program Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Limits Grandparent Rights in Custody Cases
- Gross McGinley Welcomes New Family Law Attorney
Practice Spotlight: Internet Law
Virtually every business has an online presence that provides great prospects and distinct challenges that can lead to significant and unexpected legal issues. Gross McGinley attorneys offer unique experienc… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Municipal
Gross McGinley offers a full range of legal services to local municipalities. Our attorneys represent Lehigh Valley local governments, planning boards, zoning boards, cities, and counties in real estate, lan… Read More