Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner
Kellie L. Rahl-Heffner is an experienced family law attorney, guiding individuals through sensitive legal matters including divorce, child custody and guardianship, child support and alimony claims, protections from abuse (PFAs), and adoptions. She also assists her clients in designing pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements that best preserve family assets.
Kellie is well-versed in the Lehigh and Northampton County family court systems, representing individuals in family law disputes. As an experienced arbitrator and mediator, Kellie also counsels families in matters that can best be resolved outside of the courtroom.
She also represents individuals and property owners in landlord-tenant matters including lease disputes, eviction filings, and property maintenance.
Kellie also supports the firm’s Litigation Group. Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Kellie worked for over 11 years as an attorney with North Penn Legal Services, providing legal advice and representation to low-income clients in family law, unemployment, landlord/tenant, and other legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- ↳Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Lehigh County Arbitrator
- Allentown Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Pinebrook Family Answers, Board of Directors
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living, Development Committee
- LCCC Paralegal Advisory Committee
- Legal Considerations for Blended Families
- Child Protective Services Law Update
- Co-Parenting After Divorce
- Pinebrook Family Answers Appoints Kellie Rahl-Heffner to Board
- Therapist Divorce Law Seminar
- Business Accounting and Divorce Seminar
- "Reunification & Co-Parenting Counseling", Progressions Behavioral Health, December 2018
- "Reunification & Co-Parenting Counseling: What Can Happen In Court?", Gross McGinley and LVPCA, October 2018
- "The Roles of Mental Health Professionals in Family Law Matters", Gross McGinley and LVPCA, October 2017
- "Tax Returns and Divorce", Gross McGinley, November 2017
Practice Spotlight: Business Law
Gross McGinley’s Business Law attorneys provide legal solutions to businesses of all sizes in and around the Lehigh Valley and throughout the United States. Supported by an experienced professional staff… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Municipal
Gross McGinley offers a full range of legal services to local municipalities. Our attorneys represent Lehigh Valley local governments, planning boards, zoning boards, cities, and counties in real estate, lan… Read More