Sarah K. Hart
Sarah K. Hart is a member of the Medical Malpractice Defense team, counseling individual medical professionals, hospitals, and health networks. Sarah participates in depositions of witnesses and claimants and has experience compiling expert testimony.
Sarah also assists clients with a wide range of criminal defense matters. She has extensive experience interviewing and working with police officers, victims, and witnesses in criminal cases.
Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Sarah worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Berks County where she handled the majority of the office’s felony domestic violence and sexual assault cases. She also previously worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Lebanon County, where she conducted numerous hearings, bench trials, and jury trials.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Gettysburg College, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Bar Association of Lehigh County, Board of Directors
- Michael Blum and Sarah Hart Present on HIPAA and Medical Records
- Sarah Hart Named to the March of Dimes March for Babies Executive Leadership Team
- Social Media and the Risk of Entrapment
- Sarah K. Hart Elected to Lehigh County Bar Association Board
- The Valuable Role of a Paralegal in Successful Litigation
- Gross McGinley Welcomes Former Berks County ADA as New Attorney
Practice Spotlight: Insurance Defense
Gross McGinley attorneys have extensive experience in the defense of both complex and routine liability cases, serving as panel counsel to major insurance carriers and approved counsel to self-insured entit… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More