Christopher W. Gittinger
Christopher W. Gittinger concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense and municipal law.
He represents insurance carriers in all areas of insurance defense and provides counsel to many local municipalities on matters including zoning and land use.
Chris is formerly of the law firm Fonzone & Ashley.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Tufts University, B.S., 1981
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Secretary
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Board of Governors
Practice Spotlight: Divorce and Family Law
Our attorneys regularly counsel families on sophisticated divorce and family law matters. Gross McGinley’s family law practice provides you with the support and guidance you need to make informed choices a… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Non-Profit
Nonprofit organizations frequently encounter unique situations given their tax-exempt status. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the unique legal matters that can arise within foundations, member… Read More