Christopher W. Gittinger
Christopher W. Gittinger concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense and municipal law.
He represents insurance carriers in all areas of insurance defense and provides counsel to many local municipalities on matters including zoning and land use.
Chris is formerly of the law firm Fonzone & Ashley.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Tufts University, B.S., 1981
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Secretary
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Board of Governors
Practice Spotlight: Tax Law
Gross McGinley’s Tax Law Group provides counsel to the firm’s clients through various federal, state and local taxation matters. We work closely with our clients to review their tax planning objectives a… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Health Care
Health care is one of the fastest growing industries across the country. Health care providers and professionals are experiencing exponential growth in their businesses. This rapid growth can lead to possibl… Read More