Christopher W. Gittinger
Christopher W. Gittinger concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense and municipal law.
He represents insurance carriers in all areas of insurance defense and provides counsel to many local municipalities on matters including zoning and land use.
Chris is formerly of the law firm Fonzone & Ashley.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Tufts University, B.S., 1981
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Secretary
- East Side Youth Center of Allentown, Board of Governors
Practice Spotlight: Insurance Defense
Gross McGinley attorneys have extensive experience in the defense of both complex and routine liability cases, serving as panel counsel to major insurance carriers and approved counsel to self-insured entit… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Media & Publishing
As technologies continue to advance in the media and publishing industries, Gross McGinley guides companies through evolving laws, business practices, and regulatory requirements. Our attorneys are well-vers… Read More