H. Ross Ramaley
In his daily practice, Ross Ramaley helps businesses of all types and sizes to grow and achieve their goals. His attention to detail and commitment to thoroughly understanding a client’s business allows him to provide effective solutions tailored to each client. With prior experience in the litigation arena, Ross provides litigation avoidance counseling to his business clients, so they can focus on their business, rather than the courtroom.
As a member of the firm’s Business Services Group, Ross serves clients in the banking, non-profit, technology, advertising, and commercial real estate industries. He assists in a wide range of corporate matters, including business formation, commercial transactions, purchases, sales, mergers, acquisitions, and contract review. Additionally, he counsels and represents businesses in a variety of intellectual property matters, including trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, licensing, and advertising.
Complementing his corporate and intellectual property practice, Ross represents businesses and municipalities in real estate, zoning, land use, planning, land development, and construction matters. His thoroughness and creativity make him a unique and valuable asset to the firm’s business law team.
Areas of Practice
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Wilkes University, B.A., 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County,
- ↳Transactional Law Committee
- Center for Vision Loss, Board of Directors
- PA Governor Vetoes Bill to Relax Bar & Restaurant Restrictions
- Is Self-Certification Right for Your Bar or Restaurant?
- Update to PA Restrictions on Bars and Restaurants: Expand Capacity to 50%, Stop Serving by 11:00
- PA Restaurant Capacity Limits Increase, but Alcohol Sales Must Close by 10 P.M.
- PPP Loan Extension, Updates and Modifications in Progress in the House and the Senate
- Pennsylvania Allows Cocktails To Go
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled litigation team vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and fe… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More