Kara M. Beck
Kara M. Beck, a member of the firm’s Litigation team, provides creative solutions and thorough resolutions for her clients. She represents individuals, small businesses and large corporations in business disputes and breach of contract matters. In addition to commercial litigation, Kara also assists the firm’s insurance defense clients in coverage issues and disputes.
Kara believes the key to successful outcomes is understanding the details of a case and the unique needs of her clients. She passionately pursues a collaborative relationship with her clients, tailoring an approach that is in their best interest.
Prior to joining Gross McGinley, Kara worked for Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir, P.C. out of Pittsburgh, counseling energy, oil, gas, and mineral-related clients.
Areas of Practice
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- YMCA Allentown Branch Advisory Council
- "In Re Murray's Judicial Affect on the Clean Power Plan and Future Climate Change in America," 18 Duq. Bus. LJ. 189, Duquesne Business Law Journal (2016)
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled litigation team vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and fe… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Banking
Financial institutions turn to our group of attorneys who offer experience in all areas of banking law. Our clients include community, regional, and national banking associa… Read More