Kimberly G. Krupka
Kimberly G. Krupka is a focused litigator, representing individuals and businesses before Pennsylvania State and Federal courts, as well as administrative agencies and local municipalities. As a member of the Medical Malpractice Defense group, she represents medical professionals and large hospitals and health networks in patient care matters and has extensive experience working with in-house Risk Managers and insurance personnel to efficiently investigate claims.
Other areas of focus for Kimberly include the representation of corporations and individuals in a comprehensive range of civil litigation issues, ranging from negligence actions to contractual employment dispute, as well as public utilities before the Public Utility Commission of Pennsylvania.
In addition to her courtroom work, Kimberly G. Krupka assists small businesses and large corporations in contract drafting, negotiation, and review, with specific experience in computer software licensing agreements, security and IT contracts, and employment agreements.
Kimberly was recognized by Lehigh Valley Business as a 2020 Woman of Influence. Her commitment to leadership is also reflected in her completion of the Anne B. Anstine Excellence in Public Service Series, class of 2019.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- ↳Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- ↳Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- ↳Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998
- Muhlenberg College, B.A., summa cum laude, 1995
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Health Network, Gala Committee
- Wesley United Methodist Church, Trustee
- Attorney Kimberly Krupka Receives 2020 Women of Influence Award
- What Happens to My Case When the Courts Close?
- Marsy’s Law in Pennsylvania
- Four Benefits of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Lehigh County Seal Containing Cross Deemed Constitutional
- Kimberly Krupka Completes Anstine Series
Awards & Recognitions
- 2020 Lehigh Valley Business Women of Influence
- Anne B. Anstine Excellence in Public Service Series, Class of 2019
- 2017 Lehigh Valley Select Lawyers, Lehigh Valley Style Magazine
- "Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission & Consumer Complaints", Private Client Presentation, October 2016
- “The Pennsylvania Mental Health Procedures Act”, Bar Association of Lehigh County CLE (2008)
- Kimberly Krupka secured a Defense Verdict on behalf of a Critical Care/Pulmonologist following a seven day wrongful death jury trial in the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas. The jury agreed that the physician met the standard of care at all time in providing medical attention to a critically ill man. Attorney Krupka was pleased to work with a dedicated team of associates and paralegals in defending the high quality medical care provided by her client.
- French v. Good Shepherd Rehabilitation, et al. NO. 2012-C-3212, (Leh. Cty.)
- Vinh v. Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg, et al. NO. 2011-C-3547, (Leh. Cty.)
- Hellawell v. Atlanticare Regional Medical Center, Inc., et al. NO. 2011-C-00629, (Phil. Cty.)
- Derr v. Lehigh Valley Hospital, 2007-C-1014, (Leh. Cty.)
- Grider v. Capital BlueCross, et al., NO. 2001-CV-05641 (JKG) – U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Pa
Practice Spotlight: Litigation
Gross McGinley’s skilled litigation team vigorously pursues clients’ interests, either by asserting claims or defending them. Our litigation attorneys represent individuals and businesses in state and fe… Read More
Industry Spotlight: Non-Profit
Nonprofit organizations frequently encounter unique situations given their tax-exempt status. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the unique legal matters that can arise within foundations, member… Read More